Getting Ready for the Holiday Season
The holidays are right around the corner and that means it's time to style your house to get in the spirit of things! However, with COVID and how everyone's schedule has changed you may want some help. That's where we come in through the help of styling...
While this season may be different than years prior we can still make the most of it. With styling we come in and help redorecate your space with the decorations you already own, or buy all new items, or a mix! We want to help make this seasonal year just as special!
Just like styling your house styling, styling for the holidays is a reflection of you and your families home. You can either go the classic route or be fun and adventurous like never before! The photos above are of the same dining room table just two different designs and better yet, I got everything from one store, Hobby Lobby. You don't have to go searching through every online store spending hours on end searching for the perfect garland. You can easily get everything you need at one store whether that's Target, Walmart, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, etc.
Some items I have pictured above don't have to cost you a fortune. For instance the chargers, I found almost an identical gold pair on Crate & Barrel for $15 per charger, Hobby Lobby costed me $2 per charger. The checkered table runner, identical one from Pottery Barn for $59, Hobby Lobby I got it for $5. While you may be sacrificing a little bit on quality, saving that extra bit of money can help go towards next years change up of decor! Not bashing Crate & Barrel or Pottery Barn, we still love you, but let's face it, not everyone can afford that price tag. We want to show everyone that decorating doesn't have to break the bank.
The holidays are just around the corner, and ready to lead us into the new year! Since everyone is at home these days, how perfect is it to enjoy Christmas vibes all December and possibly even November too? Here are a few tips to help you decorate your home for the holidays:
- Pick a theme for your tree, whether it would be sentimental ornaments, specific colored ornaments, or a fun theme like ice cream or places you've been.
- Use what you have first before you go buying other decorations.
- Use everything that reminds YOU of the holiday season! (Don't forget this is YOUR home!)
- Don't be afraid to call Pinnacle Interior Designs if you need some assistance ;)
Here are some tips for decorating your shelves, and centerpieces:
- Don't be afraid to add ornaments to your decor.
- Sometimes less is more.
- Candles always add a cozy feel to your space as well, so use them up!
- Don't be afraid to check places like Goodwill for cheap vases to put greenery in for added color.
Add a fun holiday touch in your bedrooms as well, keep the holiday vibes coming all the your home.
Thank you for joining in and reading! I hope you got an insight into what we do, who we work with, the reality behind making old spaces new, and how awesome our clients are!